Jobs at Zaarly
We’re a super tight-knit team and only hire when we absolutely must. We need you fam!
Our office is situated in a cute neighborhood in Prairie Village. We have 1-1 meetings on the swingset at the park down the street. We roll over to Chipotle or BRGR and have lunch together. We get a lot done and we have fun doing it.
Read more about how we work in our Employee Handbook.
We are hiring a senior-level UI Engineer to work on our product team. This engineer will work closely with our mobile engineers to make decisions about when to build native interfaces vs. using web views (we currently use Turbolinks).
Ideally, this person would also guide ongoing development of our budding design system.
- Able to use modern tools, preprocessors, and frameworks to build rich, beautiful user experiences for web and native applications.
- Understands which approach (native, web, or a mix) is best suited for various circumstances and is able to execute the selected approach.
- Experience gradually refactoring existing code bases to make them more modular and extandable.
This is a sales job for a creative and intelligent salesperson. We need someone who is energized by spending lots of time on the phone every day talking to real people about their businesses and the services Zaarly offers them.
- Impressive success in your current sales role is a must.
- You have experience selling over the phone and in-person.
- You’re interested in dealing mostly with people who get their hands dirty for a living.
- You can set goals for yourself and achieve them, recording progress as you go and re-evaluating to maximize your efficiency.
- You are comfortable using cloud-based software, spreadsheets, Salesforce, Zoho, or other CRM software.
We are hiring a senior-level designer to work on new features for our web and mobile applications and to collaborate with our design director on a new design system.
- Experience working on a consumer product with lots of users
- Able to produce production-ready visual design
- Able to envision and illustrate complex user flows and prototypes
- Competent copywriter
- Handy with HTML/CSS/Sass
- Basic comfort with Git
In order to scale to new markets, we are productizing a lot of our manual operations and taking big leaps toward making our applications more useful, usable, and delightful.
- At least 1 year working on a product team and web app with real users
- Comfortable working across the full stack of a modern Rails application
- Familiarity with Postgres, CoffeeScript, Sass, Turbolinks, and Rspec is a plus
We are small but we are mighty
We have 9 team members in Kansas City and 5 more spread across these great United States. We’re a small team that feels like family. That sounds like a giant cliché, but it’s the truth.
Everyone is mission critical
I'm building a mechanical keyboard and can solve a Rubik's cube in under a minute.
I founded Zaarly. I love old homes with history and lots of projects to work on.
Director of Engineering
I lead our engineering team and manage our technology. I'm possibly the most unhealthy vegetarian on earth.
I make sure things run smoothly. I also tend to think in spreadsheets.
Senior Software Engineer
00100111 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011
Director of Marketplace
I help our small businesses stay awesome. I am also a cheeseburger connoisseur.
I wash my apples with handsoap before I eat them. What's not normal about that?
I'm a sewist who doesn't understand the phrase "That's enough fabric."
South Bend, IN
Customer Success Lead
I don't just answer calls and respond to chats - I solve customers' problems. All day, every day.
New Balitmore, MI
Director of Product & Design
I run lead on our website and mobile apps. I am a designer and full-stack pancake eater.
I design cool things at Zaarly and like to collect pens. I’m also a gamer in training.
I stay engaged with our customers over social media. Please reach out if you need anything!
I make sure every job on Zaarly exceeds people's expectations. I’m pretty much awesome.
Local Partnership Manager
I recruit local small businesses to join Zaarly and I’m really picky. Like, borderline unfair.
Director of Marketplace
I recruit local small businesses and help them grow to their full potential on Zaarly!
Customer Success Agent
I work behind the scenes, ensuring an exceptional experience on Zaarly for every customer every time.